Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Am Legend


I am inspired to become....inspired to be......inspired to have done........inspired to die a legend........I am inspired to walk.....I am inspired to run.....I am inspired to fly....I am inspired to reach for the stars........ I will be....I will have done more than any other....... I will be the last standing thought......I will be the last breath of life that jumps into the air......that circulates through the soul......comming out within the lungs..... I will have sung a song any note can relate to.......I will have played a drum that carries a heavy beat..... that rises those to their feet......to take a dance at life....but not of the usual routine....... to become.....to be....to have done..... to die a legend.....to walk.....to run.....to fly......to reach for the stars.....to be.....to have done more than any other...... to be the last standing thought.......thinking to inspire a mind......thinking to change a time........ I am inspired.....I am legend

No comments:

Post a Comment