Monday, January 19, 2009

Bathing part 1

i once met a ladie who said my life is like the act of bathhing....im sittin there like ok anddddddd.....and then she said no hear me out.....you start off with a empty tub....two opposites get together to fill it up....and so the water never flows out you put in a plug...see its just like love.... here i am a woman whose is empty of a companion...and my feelings are cold because i just got done with a guy who dealed me dirt....im looking for a man who could wash away my pain because im tired of crying on my bestfreinds shirt....you see most men are the bubble bath type because they jump into something that appeals to the mind....settle in the water and play with the bubbles...and when there all gone they hop out everytime....im looking for someone to soak deep in my soul and heat up a heart that is o so cold...that i can trust and will never waste a breath on so when we go under water i dont have to hold my nose...i can let it all go so when i do come back to air i kno this is where my heart is suppose to flow...and everytime i feel that the water is gettin cold you turn on the heat and tighter you hold...... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment