Monday, January 19, 2009

?

I play my life out through words....any thing that I ever wanted to be or I am going through is heard....paper is my bestman...I'm wedded to the pen....she throws her flowers out everytime a song spins......though she spills all that is known about me I know she will sun me....I will never shun thee...this is joy upon glee.......as good as a team that his parents are is what I hope my son could be.....and when I'm done with this game still undone are we.....I know MJ still hits up the court....so if I left it alone I wouldn't be a good sport.......I used to feel as if I would stumble upon greatness and just fall short....and its still a couple of things that I cannot sort........like why my wife sisters let some of these niggas get rich...when they pensmanship is so poor......I just wanted to pin my ship on the seas to sail across the world but deals always seemed to fleet......I do know now that if everything in the world runs out on me my blue inked ten will never leave.......I cnt concieve what life would be without her......my voice is heard...but with her....my words are louder

No comments:

Post a Comment