Monday, January 19, 2009

Freestlye in the po eemmm form......



been gone a couple months spent some years down the road...... you rained on my summer and on my spring you snowed.......I missed your flowers the sweet cent of your rose...wishin I could smell the sweet scent on my nose....I talked about you to all of my freinds.....we would converse about the first day you took me in......bright city lights I would feel your wind....fill up all your needs so I won't feel your end.....in the morning your sunlight would guide me to school.....I always brought you home plus my parents like you....kept you in my heart on my mind in my lungs too.....pissed on anybody who would try to front you....like that bad boy sticker minus the bad boy get up.....every minute that I missed I missed her....every picture that I flicked I kissed her....told em excuse me miss but I'm her mr...and I can remember...I've always spent all of my time with her eversince the sixth of september....she was the blanket that wrapped around my frame....so imma blanket her with recognition from my fame....imma blank it her with bearing my last name....so if they step in the woods they get clawed by her rage.....everytime she speak I get awwed by her range....she touch me from the bottom to the top of my frame......this is like my homecoming so I can't wait till we off to prom......red carpet....camera flashing the pigmentation of what I dream I oughtta song....like this be my rose....I love you pasadena my heart is home

1 comment:

  1. oohh yeah you definitely needed a blog lol .
    apparently, a lot of ish is on your mind .

    let that ish out cuh ! lol

    ReplyDelete