Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lost in the Shuffle


Doors open.....people walk through......doors shut.....and im the only one left in the spacious hallway....even sound has left me......vacancy takes over my soul......theres no station to go and fill up what is empty........the bell rings and another set of groups walk in chatting, laughing, discussing a foreign word....LIFE....the doors open up again...I try to take a peep at their destination, but my eyes are suddenly blind........why can't i see where they are going?....is it because I know nothing of life?....I know neither life or death......time is motionless for me...the legs and arms of action have been amputated......once circulating thoughts are now stagnant....no longer am I left to wonder about being left to wonder... a sad state I am in....lost in the shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment