Thursday, February 26, 2009

somthin i came up with today....


when i was up in my apartment no food no rent

and i had no cash only dreams to spend

i knew my roomates couldnt stand me

i felt like a kid rocking hand me downs knowing one day stacks of bills they would hand me

but they aint fan me

so i was hot at the world ,my girl ,and everyone in my family

they was like oh we miss him....but i had no relief like a katrina victim

so i promised to myself i would katrina stick them

cause it was forget me forget him we will let fema get him

but what didnt kill me made me stronger

longing for a shot just made my time longer

till it came out the barrell of the burner

i became a gunner with a go get attitude....a runner

no vacations in the summer

cause to vacate the only thing that i had which was college

showed no solution so i had a problem

and niggas tried to hammer me with words so like nails i said screw em

imma treat em like nike airs and just do em

so while they was limping like isaiah

i was the only knick in the game that was ewing

No comments:

Post a Comment